STEP 1 – REGISTRATION
- If you didn’t register for the BEST IN ENGLISH contest this year, click the REGISTER button to the left.
- First, select your username (you can select whichever you want) and submit your email (please use one that we will be able to use to communicate with you).
- Secondly submit your name, phone number, and details about your school. SCHOOL ID is randomly generated, you cannot change it. No need to remember it, it will be visible to you every time you log into your BEST IN ENGLISH user profile.
- Finally select your school type and number of students that will be attending – there is no need to be precise, the number is only for our estimates. If more students than you originally selected want to apply, there is no need to tell us – just remember the minimum number of students to enter the competition is 10.
- AFTER YOU CLICK REGISTRATION, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL. It may take couple of minutes. Don’t forget to check your SPAM folder!
- After receiving automatic e-mail from us, called ‘’BIE Activation’’, use the link provided to enter the password setting page. There you can submit your password that you will use to log in into your USER INTERFACE.
STEP 2 – LOGGING IN
- After setting your password, you will be brought to the LOG IN screen (which you can access also directly from site). To log in, submit your username (or e-mail) and password.
After logging in to your USER INTERFACE, you can see a lot of valuable information, that will allow you to have full control and oversight over your participation in the contest.